sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Diary Entries

First Party:
Friday 15, December 2010
- My first party was unforgettable, I wake  in the morning for breakfast, then I prepare my self to go to the beach. When I get to the beach, I startedto sunbathe, and then went to bathe, after returning from the water, I see that in my phone had a missed call from my cousin.
-When I called him, he invited me to a party at his house, I accept, but I got very nervous because I did not know how many people had, knew them all, but who knows who else hould it was a great night, had fun, but a meeting was a meeting where we danced all night without stopping, talking and dancing, I managed to do it well and I felt confident when dancing.


First Day at School:
Monday 1, March 2002
-My first day of class in the mackay school, was the best day, but was sad because I will not see my friends from my other school again, but I am not depressed.
-On reaching the room, I met my new classmates and during the recess I met my best friends, friends with me now everyone was friendly, also at that time, was my brother, who always went to greet me with their peers, I will never forget that, memories that are unforgettable.


First Girl Like:
Friday 15, December 2010
-Was unforgettable, as sai before, never forget that experience met her at my first party when we were dancing all, I stumbled upon it and danced all night, not realizing who was in front, changing the music and it was like we saw in a state of shock staring at us. I prayed that none of my classmates knew, but I bother, well, back to the above, we danced and then we went to talk to the terrace, there was a beutiful night it was nice, pretty and liked to dance. We went back to dance all night with a strange feeling.
-The next day I went to the beach, thinking about her all the time and that damn feelings, that kept me quiet, if I call to invite her to the movies was seens to be, the only way to approach her, seeing the movie, we chose a horror film, good idea! seeing it clung to my arm with fear and I felt proud.
-At the end of the movie, went for a walk along the edge of the sea of Viña, before we parted, so I said I liked her and she also said the same thing to me, that relationship did not last much longer she came from Santiago, and only stayed for the summer, it was a SUMMER LOVE....
  









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario