domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

Writing Task

My dear Claudia,
   How have you been, I am so happy  to write you, because in this two weeks I meet a person, a new student in my class, his name is Robert, he is very stupid, I dont like him, because he interrupts my conversations all the time, he steals my pencils all the time and my schoolbag to make jokes on me. He is very detestable, but in the Europe trip I talked to him and I discovered he is very funny, he talked to me about her interests and we have many interests in common.
    He is very funny Claudia, my first impression was that he was a very detestable person, a person whom I needed to kill... you understand, but with the time, I knew her, and my first impressions changed, and now I see the real person that Robert is.
    Robert is a lot like me. He likes the same things that I do, is very strange, it is like looking at me in the mirror, I found my mirror I found my best friend well... you are my best friend Claudia, but I found my best friend with the same interests that I have.
     One day, I show you Robert to you, is very funny, you will like him. The other day Robert invited me to his country house, it has very long fields and has many animals, is so beautiful! Well I need to go, my mother is calling me to have lunch, good bye Claudia, take care, bye!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario